Catering to over 31,000 pleased customers, NetSuite is the top cloud-based business management suite. NetSuite provides business software solutions to a host of businesses. From startups to multinational conglomerates, many businesses have benefitted from NetSuite services resulting in improved operational management, real-time data availability, financial improvement, business flexibility, and reduction in expenses, to name a few.
NetSuite believes in constant improvement and hosts a number of events and conferences in order to benefit its clients and partners. The upcoming events in the year 2022 include:
Social Impact Workshop: Managing Users, Roles, and Permissions for Nonprofits
When: August 18, 2022.
This online workshop:
- Aims to explain the process of creation and management of users, roles, and permissions in NetSuite for improving their daily operations.
- Will enable nonprofits to network with other nonprofits and determine how they leverage roles and users.
- Will facilitate participants to customize these as per their requirements.
Multidimensional Financial Reporting
When: August 18, 2022.
This virtual product demonstration aims to explain NetSuite’s multifaceted financial reporting abilities. Multidimensional financial reporting provides key analytics along with reports that shed light on the reasons behind numbers and support managers to make timely, informed decisions and determine improvement opportunities.
Social Impact Workshop: Automating Account Receivable (AR) and Account Payable (AP) for Nonprofits
When: August 23 & 30, 2022.
This online workshop can assist nonprofits to:
- Determine ways to save time for payment collection, bill payment, and payment reconciliation.
- Gain information on Bank Payments, Automated Cash Application, and Payment Link.
- Determine the various available options to automate AR and AP processes.
Optimize the Procurement Process
Date: August 25, 2022.
This webinar aims to assist businesses in the cost-effective and timely buying of products and services. Contrary to traditional purchase processes that employ calls, emails, and faxes, this virtual demonstration will help understand how NetSuite helps to optimize the procurement process.
Building a NetSuite Saved Search
When: August 30, 2022.
NetSuite Saved Searches assists users to look through almost all prior search records in order to retrieve the desired information. This virtual training can help users:
- Learn about Saved Searches and best practices within NetSuite.
- Comprehend various search outputs.
- Build customized search templates.
Find Your Key Revenue Drivers Using Analytics
When: September 8, 2022.
This webinar is particularly for service-based organizations and will explain NetSuite Analytics Warehouse (NAW). NAW assists businesses in timely business decision-making using business insights via data trends. Data visualizations help in quickly identifying focus areas and potential growth capacities within the business ecosystem.
And Finally, the event you have all been waiting for…
When: September 27 – 30, 2022
NetSuite SuiteWorld is one of the largest NetSuite gatherings held physically and online. It is an annual conference that comprises NetSuite’s global community and is for all those who want to understand the might of NetSuite’s ecosystem.
SuiteWorld Las Vegas is for business owners, leaders, and those in management roles. SuiteWorld On Air is meant for members of partner teams who facilitate the implementation of NetSuite services for clients, and those in the sales and marketing teams.
The event is taking place in Las Vegas and will also be streamed online in real-time. It aims to make participants:
- Aware of the business ecosystem and the factors that impact it.
- Understand the impact of using NetSuite services.
- Sharpen their NetSuite skills in order to extract the maximum benefits from it.
- Network with other organizations to understand how they operate and what advantages they derive from their associations with NetSuite.
- Find the right implementation partner for their business.
Various NetSuite global partners will be present at this annual gathering where participants can access them. Folio3 is one of NetSuite’s key partners who will be present and participants can benefit from the software developer’s proficiency and grow their businesses with customized end-to-end solutions.
The Folio3 team is known for its dedication and expertise in implementing NetSuite services and has been recognized for it over the years. The certified NetSuite Partner was a notable winner last year at the Oracle NetSuite Partner of the Year 2021 awards. The year 2022 earned Folio3 yet another distinction when the software developer stood out at the NetSuite Spotlight Awards.
Potential partners and clients can make use of NetSuite’s events in order to understand NetSuite and make informed decisions to take their businesses to greater heights.